uLinga for IMS implements the TCP/IP-based IMS Connect protocol supported natively by IMS v7 and later.
Enables you to seamlessly migrate your SNA applications communicating with IMS to TCP/IP, without jeopardizing the integrity of the
mission-critical applications that rely on SNA today.
- IMS IMS Connect protocols designed from the ground up for high performance
- Online configuration/management:
- Web browser interface utilising HTML 5 and Web Sockets, with no client software to install
- Interactive command line interface, with support for obey/script files
- Built in tracing facility
- Standard logging support
- Support for standard APIs (e.g. on HPE NonStop, SNAX/HLS, SNAX/CRT, etc.)
- Modernise your connectivity to IMS using TCP/IP while preserving your application code
- Reduce costs - seamlessly migrate your applications, and reduce operator costs, and eliminating the need for costly SNA infrastructure
- Minimise integration risk and effort
- Boost flexibility through use of standard IP routing techniques
- Simplify network management
- Stengthen security - utilising industry-standard IPSec or SSL/TLS